David has been our webmaster since our website began in the 1990s. He is Merri’s and my business partner. We could not run our business as we do without him. One reason is that he is a search engine optimization expert.
You can learn the tactics we use in webinar that condenses 20 years of practical experience about search engine optimization, and writing for search engines.
For the last 27 years David has worked with companies large and small – IBM, Agora Publishing, AstraZeneca and many small business owners. He has worked in 22 countries, and lived in six of them.
David’s clients span the globe and represent companies and charities both large and small. From corporate giants to small, one-woman businesses and everything from finance, healthcare, publishing, technology, real estate, veterinarians, alternative health centers and everything in between.
David is an essential part of our web based business and Myles Norin, CEO of Agora, Inc. wrote: “I have found David’s knowledge and experience unmatched in the industry. Without David’s expertise and guidance for the past 7 years, we would not be nearly as successful as we are.”
As Senior Internet Consultant to Agora Inc. in Baltimore, MD, he worked closely with Agora’s publishers and marketers and – over a 7-year period – helped to propel Agora’s online revenues from around $20 million to well over $300 million.
David’s webinar will help you gain the types of search engine benefits that large internet marketing companies use. In this practical course you will learn valuable skills to help you:
- Attract search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing to your website
- Write interesting, compelling articles for real people, while using the search engine’s rules and algorithms to your advantage
- Discover special tricks, tactics, and techniques you should use to attract search engines
- Understand the “search engine secrets” you should avoid, and how these can get your site blocked by search engines
- Learn about the role social media plays in search engine optimization, but why a social media presence is not your first step
- Capture your visitors’ interest once they’ve arrived at your website, turning interest into action
As a writer, self-publisher or business owner, optimize your writing, and select what you could write for top placement in search engines. This is of increasing importance to your business.
Over the last 20 years David has worked with businesses, large and small. He has trained writers, publisher, editors and marketers on how to adapt their writing skills to attract search engines while retaining web pages, articles and stories that are still interesting for their customers and prospects.
David has condensed these tips into a training course on Writing Copy for Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
This is an engaging, practical, online/telephone training course on SEO techniques and best practices for writers, authors, publishers and copywriters that will last approximately 90 minutes.
We held this SEO webinar live recently and a recording of it is available for download.
Join David and learn:
- How to create engaging copy that ranks well in search engines
- How – and why – to use keywords within your copy
- How to link your articles together for better relevancy and SEO impact
- How to convert interest into action for visitors driven through SEO
- Working with and developing a Master Keyword List
- Why getting someone to your website via search engines is the easy part of the equation; learn about conversions and how to capture your visitor’s interest, moving them along the path to becoming your customer
- The value of social media in SEO
David provides slides, practical examples and an understanding of the SEO process that you can add and adapt to your own personal writing process. You may review at your leisure the valuable information that David shares.
Copy (writing) is still king. Learn how to make your copy relevant to the changing landscape of search engines.