I chose food and water as a focus to begin the new year because of time.
I sent a long report yesterday on “Food For Thought”.
The global warming problem is critical, but we have time. The slide of our political system may continue, but it’s likely to hold up for awhile. Law and order will probably continue to deteriorate, over time. Health care is going down the drain, but won’t end soon.
With food and water, the dimensions of time collapse. If you can’t get a drink, or a bite to eat the time for the problem is NOW!
Without water a person can only survive a few days. Life might be sustained for weeks without food, depending on numerous factors… amount of fat, temperature, activity, etc. The time frame however, for survival without food, though not exact, is not long.
Of all the risks we face in this rapidly changing, seemingly hostile world, few problems can damage us as quickly as a lack of water and food.
Don’t get me wrong. I don’t think the world is about to run out of food… at least any time soon.
I do however see evidence that a few forces are attempting to take over the world’s food supply so they can use it to dominate and gain control over us.
These forces will use food and water to control and dominate our thought. That’s why I recommend reading “Food For Thought” if you missed it yesterday.
If someone controls access to our food and water, they have a gun to our head.
Think about how big companies can control our food supply and why they want to.
They don’t want to deprive us of our food.
They want to direct us to eat the most profitable products they can produce. They want to addict us to foods and drink so they can depend on a regular source of customers, who repeatedly buy the same thing.
They even want us to form nutritional habits that make us ill so they can supply us medicine as well as food and drink.
Become a Pruppie so you can get ahead of this food risk. Integrate your earning with your investing and enjoy peak living, everlasting wealth and natural health with PIEC Investing in the year ahead.
I expect everything in our world to expand and look for opportunity in every new benefit and technology that is introduced. However I also engage in activity that I love that helps me be free of the forces that want to control my food, my water and my thought. These activities can also help sustain me in case society and the incredibly intricate weave of our global economy and society does fail.
I live to prepared in case everything, everywhere, or at least everything relating to my income, savings and purchasing power fails and the fabric that surrounds my life disintegrates.
This preparation is not a sacrifice, but a joy because I do what I love to prosper in a way that is prepared for an the unlikely economic, social breakdown.
The first step in creating sustainable prosperity is to understand that Homo Sapiens greatest asset is cooperation, not conflict.
Three Steps to Fun, Profit and Survival
Step One. Embrace both technology in business and the ability to produce food.
My day to day business and purchasing power rely on technology with a web based business. That takes advantage of the modern world and has little to do with food or survival.
But I grow some of my own food and have supplies and know-how, to grow more.
I make a special effort to work with and learn from those who have greater agricultural abilities than I do.
For years, Merri and I raised trout in a pond in our creek. We bought small and sold large. We never made a huge profit, with those fish, but didn’t need to. Writing and real estate are our big passions. They take care of our cost of living just fine. However watching those fish grow, enjoying some great trout meals and selling fish at the local farmers market was fun. Plus it maintained a great supply of protein in our front yard, should food supplies diminish. I really enjoy raising fish and growing lettuce and corn and beans. This makes it fun to always have protein in the pond and more importantly know how to increase my food supply if required.
I don’t try to produce all my food, just enough to now how should disaster ever take place.
Step Two. Live in places that are connected to technology but where the community can feed itself!
Many small towns in the US are well connected to the virtual world, but have enough farmers to feed the community if they cooperate.
There are many countries, such as Panama, that are also totally connected to the modern technological world but also have enough farmers to feed the country.
Panama food market.
Click here for a 12-part email series about living in Panama
Live Anywhere – Earn EverywhereHow to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs. Profit from post COVID-19 trends.
I invite you to join Merri and me in expecting the world to get better… to live and earn based on that expectation but… to also prepare for bad times as well as good.
Just in case… the world goes sideways again, we will still survive and prosper.
We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
For example in my report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”, you’ll see how to make your dining room table bring you more control, more time, more income and more freedom. After all, what can be more accessible than a dining room table?
Dining room tables we worked from (and we also sold the tables for a profit).
You’ll even learn how to turn dining room tables into income and tax deductions as we have with these dining room tables we build out of local wood.
Let me be clear. I expect that the world will get better, at least for the few who adapt and avoid the dangers that the changes from the COVID pandemic will bring.
The wealth of the world, albeit with inequality, will continue to grow. This collapse of the global economy will bring an incredible new opportunity for those who know what to do. Thes profit making avenues offer enormous income potential and even work well in disaster scenarios.
Let me provide one simple, concrete example. Ginseng.
This is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities will be good to have and make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard.
Even better one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops that are currently unsustainable but can be grown on land that is extraordinarily cheap.
Ginseng we grew in our back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
Loquat leaf tea has become really important during the pandemic due to its respiratory strengthening qualities.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
There are specific places where property is especially inexpensive, now because previous owners do not know about the special qualities created by the pandemic.
Learn about these specific places. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can be enhanced by the pandemic but also create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we created at our farm brought us pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply, extra income and a tax deduction as well.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.
I recently completed a followup report to “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere” called “The Neapolitan Effect” that explains how to to take advantage of the explosive growth that continues in two small towns in Ashe county North Carolina and Lake County Florida.
The “Neapolitan Effect” digs into the demographic, geographic, economic and social fundamentals that create small town opportunity so you can spot the same profit potential in small towns beyond just these two counties.
Before I put “The Neapolitan Effect” into our catalogue at $39.99, I would like to offer both the report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” (normally $39.99) and “The Neapolitan effect” both for the price of one and still have my complete satisfaction guarantee.
You can order both reports here for $39.99.