I was 16 and had a girlfriend. Her dad, a retired boxer turned preacher, was a great guy, but strict. He and his wife were taking a trip to Arizona and he left instructions with his three girls, “no going out at night”!
So of course the minute they left, we went out. It was all safe and innocent. We walked to the local bowling alley, had a burger and shake and came back. However when we got to her home she saw her dad through the living room window. The poor girl kinda freaked out. What was she going to do?
So we walked over to my house and asked my dad. He was in the bathroom shaving and when I walked in, girlfriend on my arm and said, “dad we got a problem”, I saw the look on his face. “Uh Oh”, I think he thought. I’m pretty sure he was greatly relieved when I explained the problem.
Then he gave me the simple advice that has lasted a lifetime. “Son, the best way through trouble is straight through it”.
I gulped… felt a bit sick to the stomach, but took my girlfriend by the arm and headed back to face the music. Every step along the way back, I felt better knowing that dealing with the problem was the right thing to do.
It turned out that she had not seen her dad, just her brother. What a relief! I gained a great lesson in dealing with problems and did not even have to pay the price. That story has been priceless to me for almost six decades and now seems to be needed more than ever before.
So many problems seem to be looming. I cannot see solutions for so many of them. The left of American politics is being led by Marxists and on the political right by Fascists. Neither offer any practical solutions for solving economic or social problems in our highly technological, global world.
Maybe too many years of seeing how governments and big business pull dirty tricks, leaves me a little discouraged?
Maybe it’s not adjusting to change and new realities fast enough? Maybe it’s just not seeing enough of the silver lining?
Maybe it’s just being a Boomer with a shortened view?
Sometimes I just want to head into the mountains and cut off communications with the world. I don’t because there is such great opportunity if our caution and concern doesn’t turn into such cynicism and negativity. Caution avoids danger. Fear stops us from adapting and taking action… which we must do.
Problems create opportunity and no matter how many problems occur, the best way through them is still straight through.
Winston Churchill summed this up nicely with this statement.
The problem is that democracies tend not to go straight through problems. Often the best short term action, for elected officials is putting off problems and borrowing to avoid the crisis instead. Some future politician will face the problem, even though waiting may make it worse.
History professor and author Yuval Noah Harari, provides a clue on what we can do about the turmoil around us in his book “Sapiens”:
“History is something that very few people have been doing while everyone else was ploughing fields and carrying water buckets.”
We can be and should be aware of what the few creating history are doing. But the more our lifestyles are disengaged from that (or at least have the option of being disengaged) the better we’ll feel, more in control of our own destiny.
But when there are so many problems, all taking place at the same time, how can we possibly gain?
First today define just one problem. If you look at all of the problems you perceive in the world, you might be overwhelmed (at least I am).
Second, look for a way straight through that one problem… even if this involves some pain.
Third create a backup. Knowing you have an ultimate escape hatch can make you bolder at solving that first, one problem.
Let’s take concerns over the US dollar as an example. The massive US debt and growing deficits are likely to cause high inflation.
This is an important concern as well. If the money you have and earn won’t buy much… that creates many other problems. I don’t buy into ABBA’s song MONEY MONEY MONEY, “all you need is money in a rich man’s world”, but in our highly connected world, it’s pretty hard to get along without the help of others and that help is easiest to get with money.
So the problem is inflation. Our money is going to buy less and less.
How can we gain from this fact?
The simple answer is invest in essential products and services that rise in price with inflation, such as food and lodging. That’s a really simple answer to a highly complicated process, but the goal in this message is not to solve the problem but to show how to define problems.
Then as backup, we should have some gold within reach…. some physical protection and a way to assure we have food and shelter.
In this matter Russians have the right idea, so we might follow their thinking as well. Imagine the frustration that the majority of Russians feel from their government’s actions over the past 70 or so years.
An article at ecosnippets.com “40% of Russia’s Food is from Dacha Gardens” (1) shows how that society has created their food backup.
In 2011, 51% of Russia’s food was grown either by dacha communities (40%), or peasant farmers (11%) leaving the rest (49%) of production to the large agricultural enterprises. But when you dig down into the earthy data from the Russian Statistics Service you discover some impressive details. Again in 2011, dacha gardens produced over 80% of the countries fruit and berries, over 66% of the vegetables, almost 80% of the potatoes and nearly 50% of the nations milk, much of it consumed raw.
Growing your own garden is often a win win situation… filling an essential and providing some relaxing physical labor, plus a sense of accomplishment and control over your destiny.
This is why I created the report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”. See details how to live well in our modern economy, but also enjoy a backup to protect against the events created by the few history makers, that you and I cannot do much to change.
Live Anywhere – Earn EverywhereHow to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs. Profit from post COVID-19 trends.
I invite you to join Merri and me in expecting the world to get better… to live and earn based on that expectation but… to also prepare for bad times as well as good.
Just in case… the world goes sideways again, we will still survive and prosper.
We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
For example in my report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”, you’ll see how to make your dining room table bring you more control, more time, more income and more freedom. After all, what can be more accessible than a dining room table?
Dining room tables we worked from (and we also sold the tables for a profit).
You’ll even learn how to turn dining room tables into income and tax deductions as we have with these dining room tables we build out of local wood.
Let me be clear. I expect that the world will get better, at least for the few who adapt and avoid the dangers that the changes from the COVID pandemic will bring.
The wealth of the world, albeit with inequality, will continue to grow. This collapse of the global economy will bring an incredible new opportunity for those who know what to do. Thes profit making avenues offer enormous income potential and even work well in disaster scenarios.
Let me provide one simple, concrete example. Ginseng.
This is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities will be good to have and make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard.
Even better one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops that are currently unsustainable but can be grown on land that is extraordinarily cheap.
Ginseng we grew in our back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
Loquat leaf tea has become really important during the pandemic due to its respiratory strengthening qualities.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
There are specific places where property is especially inexpensive, now because previous owners do not know about the special qualities created by the pandemic.
Learn about these specific places. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can be enhanced by the pandemic but also create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we created at our farm brought us pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply, extra income and a tax deduction as well.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.