I think that the pandemic, the riots and the trouble in North Korea are real. They are true. Despite, these events, the stock market appears to be rising, interest rates are near zero and where I’m looking at real estate prices are strong.
None of these results makes sense if we base these events and their consequences on the values and experiences we have gained over the past 40-50-60 and even 70 years ago.
We have to look beyond what’s going on to get at the truth. We have to look further than the past to understand what’s up now and what might be next.
What can we do?
Yesterday’s message led to a website that included this quote.
What can we do to enhance our power?
Here’s some thoughts that might help.
First get rid of anger. Anger blinds us from reality and one thing we can be sure of is that those who are abusing our system want us to be angry.
Those who want us to promote their agenda know that if they can make us angry they have the best chance of getting us to unknowingly do their bidding.
According to an article at the Smithsonian Magazine (1) Research at Beihang University in China, (1) gauged various online emotions by tracking emoticons embedded in millions of messages posted on Sina Weibo, a popular Twitter-like microblogging platform. Their conclusion: Joy moves faster than sadness or disgust, but nothing is speedier than rage. “Anger is a high-arousal emotion, which drives people to take action.” “It makes you feel fired up, which makes you more likely to pass things on.”
Replace anger with awe. Awe inspires us to rise above the mundane and gain meaning beyond the petty disturbances of the day and the world. Being in awe can make us awesome.
The Smithsonian Magazine article says: One emotion that outpaced anger in Berger’s study was awe, the feelings of wonder and excitement that come from encountering great beauty or knowledge, such as a news report of an important discovery in the fight against cancer. “Awe gets our hearts racing and our blood pumping,” Berger says. “This increases our desire for emotional connection and drives us to share.”
Scientific evidence suggests that that awe makes us smarter and energizes us.
Growing evidence from numerous studies suggests that when we encounter the feeling of awe we express this unique emotion in ways that turn on specific adaptive functions. We become more capable of adapting.
An article “All About Awe” (2) at psychologicalscience.org says: As cutting-edge research in psychological science is beginning to show, only special kinds of objects, environments, and people elicit feelings of awe. And research suggests that awe, though mysterious, is an emotion we shouldn’t take for granted, as it may have surprisingly meaningful consequences for everyday behavior and even overall well-being
The article shows that awe may focus our attention on the here and now, prompt us to think in more self-transcendent ways and shiftour focus from inward concern to an outward sense of universality and connectedness. Awe enhances complex cognitive processing, and dampens our reliance on cognitive shortcuts when making judgments. The reverse is that negative affective states such as anger tend to increase our reliance on cognitive shortcuts.
Be awe struck and take nothing for granted, even if everyone says something is true. The repetition of an error does not make it right, a fact or the truth.
Remember the new censorship. Censorship is no longer prohibiting information. The new censorship floods us with immense amounts of data, some of it inaccurate, some irrelevant, some interesting and meant to inflame emotions.
Even if we could absorb it all, we are not humanly able to sort out so much data to make intelligent decisions. We are ruled by a human constraint called “Limited Channel Capacity (LCC)”, the fact that our brain can only deal with a limited amount of information at any one time.
When we are bombarded with too much data, we become confused, overloaded and freeze up like a deer caught in a spotlight.
Psychologists call this very human feature “Limited Channel Capacity” (LCC).
LCC means that six or seven channels is the limitation of our discrimination. A study on this tested the human ability to discriminate sounds. The study showed that if a person is given a range of low sounds, it is possible to very accurately discriminate between six or seven low tones. After six or seven choices a person’s ability to discriminate is dramatically reduced and confused. The study group could not tell if more tones were higher and/or lower. The test was repeated with high tones. Again those tested were very accurate if the range of tones was limited to six or seven. Beyond this number they lost their ability to discriminate accurately.
When the study group was given a series of high and low tones mixed together the group could still could only handle six or seven tones, even if some were high and others low, before becoming confused.
When given seven choices, even when the answers are obvious, there can be confusion.
Humans control the world basically because they can work together flexibly in very large numbers based entirely on communication of beliefs even if they are not true. The concepts of nations, money, right and wrong work only when large numbers of people agree to accept them as truth.
This acceptance creates trust. The greater the trust the more power the concept has, even if it is not true.
Transparency is required to maintain the trust in a concept and the shift in how communications are sent, from broadcast to broadband in undermining how trust is created and kept.
Look for the awesome aspects of our countries, our world, our universe, and our quantum reality. Let your acceptance of true power overwhelm these daily seemingly negative events that are so crowded in the news. Become awesome and you’ll be more adept at adapting… and you’ll be smarter because “intelligence is the ability to adapt to change”.
Surviving the Siren’s Song
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere
How to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs.
Mythology tells us that Sirens are beautiful, creatures, femmes fatales. They lure us with enchanting, seductive songs into treacherous, always-shifting currents and shoals ready to rip the guts of our foundation from us.
The last century of technology, from steams engines to quantum computers, is our Siren. The song has brought us unbelievable freedom.
Yet the same technology that strips away the restraints created by time and space also provides tools for those who wish to bind us in other ways.
For example, technology used to track COVID-19 will increase government use of mass surveillance.
The nations use smartphones to track us. They even receiving support from private tech companies, like Google and Apple, who would normally oppose such invasion of our privacy.
After all who would dare not help ease the pandemic?
The problem is, once a government gets its hand on such power, it rarely lets go. The world will slide into permanently increased surveillance.
Although the current tracking efforts may appear entirely legitimate, many pose a risk to our rights to privacy and freedom of expression. Imagine, big brother knowing where we are, where we have been, and who we have been in touch with, even what we have said.
Another Siren is the modern technology that allows goods to speed goods and people along in a global economy. So to does it allow the bad to enter as we can now see so well.
The COVID-19 pandemic has proven this point!
Yet we should expect the world to get better.
We should and live and earn based on that this positive expectation.
However we should also live a lifestyle that prepares us for the bad times as well as good.
For example my family really used technology to make our businesses mobile and flexible. At age 73, I work here in Florida reaching clients globally. I can also work at our North Carolina farm or anywhere I have access to the internet. I have been able to work every day right even having COVID-19.
I can hike into the woods at our farm and be working if I should desire.
My webmaster lives thousands of miles away yet we easily run the business together.
My son, an attorney in England, was trapped in the Czech Republic when the airlines shut down. He has been able to continue his normal work from a small rural town near Vienna. His productivity has not been diminished at all. It may have even improved.
My daughter who lives in England is working on a project in India. The inability for her to travel has not stopped her.
Another daughter who runs a dance/drama/singing school for children saw her classes shut down but was quickly doing lessons for the kids via Zoom.
I explain how to live and earn this way in a comprehensive report I have written entitled “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”.
We have created a lifestyle… so if the world goes really sideways… we will survive and prosper anyway. We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
This lifestyle is shaped by what we do, how we do it and where we live.
The COVID-19 pandemic will create innumerable new opportunities. Many of them offer enormous income potential and they even work well (in some cases better) in disaster scenarios.
In my family’s example, we use technology to have virtual, global businesses. We use the internet.
Where we do it is from is places where we can also have a backup business that will thrive, without government interference, in troubled times.
Let me provide two simple, concrete example. North Carolina and ginseng. Florida and loquat.
Ginseng is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard in northern parts of the world.
Even better, one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops, that are currently unsustainable, can be grown on land in North Carolina and a couple of dozen other states that is extraordinarily cheap, yet are especially uncrowded safe and healthy.
Ginseng we grew in our former North Carolina back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
Learn about these specific places in our “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere Report”. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
Lowering taxes is vital now as the massive government spending during the COVID-19 pandemic will eventually lead to increased taxation.
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
“Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere” focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we developed at our farm gave us great pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply and created a tax deduction as well as it helped us develop a trout raising business.
We sold these trout at a local butcher shop.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.