This is day 11 of symptoms and I am starting to feel much better, but even during the worst I did not miss a day doing what I love… writing to you.
I’m pretty sure it’s COVID-19. You would think it would be easy to make sure. Right?
I am doing many things to maintain my natural health but do not have a primary care giver here in Florida. I thought, just in case, this is COVID-19 and it gets serious maybe I had better have an emergency plan.
Our daughter Cheri researched where I might go to see about these symptoms and the Florida Department of Health said to go to the Centracare Walk-In Center that’s near our home.
Great! That was easy. I went to the Centracare website to get an appointment. Instead I got this note below telling me to go to the Florida Department of Health.
So I went back to the Florida Department of Health. They simply completed the loop and sent me back where I began.
This could cause a person to feel like the integrity of our health care system is right up with the auto sale industry.
A USA Today article “Car trouble: Auto lenders not letting customers return leased cars amid coronavirus crisis” (1) tells of a similar go nowhere loop in the leased car industry.
The article says: Forced to work from her home in Southern California and driving less, she said she planned to share her husband’s car and return her leased Kia Sportage SUV. The week before the lease was set to end on April 11, Figueroa said, she called the dealership from which she leased the car to schedule a time to drop it off.
“They told me they didn’t have any spaces available because their lot is full,” said Figueroa, 34, who works for a hotel management company in Orange County. “They told me the only way I could do a lease return was if I leased a new car. They literally told me that was the only option I had.”
Figueroa called Kia Motors Finance, and a representative told her the dealership must take the car back and agreed to call the dealership on her behalf.
“When (the representative) came back on the phone with me, she said the (dealership) manager hung up on her so she didn’t know what to do,’’ said Figueroa, who provided copies of her email correspondence with the dealership and said she called two other Kia dealerships that refused to accept her lease return.
Turns out no one is buying or leasing cars so the people (about 340,000 a month) who have leases that expire are finding that dealers won take them. “Call the car manufacturer” they are told. The car manufacturer tells them to to call the dealer, so the people are stuck insuring (and maybe being asked to pay late return fees) a car they do not want.
Surviving the Siren’s Song
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere
How to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs.
Mythology tells us that Sirens are beautiful, creatures, femmes fatales. They lure us with enchanting, seductive songs into treacherous, always-shifting currents and shoals ready to rip the guts of our foundation from us.
The last century of technology, from steams engines to quantum computers, is our Siren. The song has brought us unbelievable freedom.
Yet the same technology that strips away the restraints created by time and space also provides tools for those who wish to bind us in other ways.
For example, technology used to track COVID-19 will increase government use of mass surveillance.
The nations use smartphones to track us. They even receiving support from private tech companies, like Google and Apple, who would normally oppose such invasion of our privacy.
After all who would dare not help ease the pandemic?
The problem is, once a government gets its hand on such power, it rarely lets go. The world will slide into permanently increased surveillance.
Although the current tracking efforts may appear entirely legitimate, many pose a risk to our rights to privacy and freedom of expression. Imagine, big brother knowing where we are, where we have been, and who we have been in touch with, even what we have said.
Another Siren is the modern technology that allows goods to speed goods and people along in a global economy. So to does it allow the bad to enter as we can now see so well.
The COVID-19 pandemic has proven this point!
Yet we should expect the world to get better.
We should and live and earn based on that this positive expectation.
However we should also live a lifestyle that prepares us for the bad times as well as good.
For example my family really used technology to make our businesses mobile and flexible. At age 73, I work here in Florida reaching clients globally. I can also work at our North Carolina farm or anywhere I have access to the internet. I have been able to work every day right even having COVID-19.
I can hike into the woods at our farm and be working if I should desire.
My webmaster lives thousands of miles away yet we easily run the business together.
My son, an attorney in England, was trapped in the Czech Republic when the airlines shut down. He has been able to continue his normal work from a small rural town near Vienna. His productivity has not been diminished at all. It may have even improved.
My daughter who lives in England is working on a project in India. The inability for her to travel has not stopped her.
Another daughter who runs a dance/drama/singing school for children saw her classes shut down but was quickly doing lessons for the kids via Zoom.
I explain how to live and earn this way in a comprehensive report I have written entitled “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”.
We have created a lifestyle… so if the world goes really sideways… we will survive and prosper anyway. We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
This lifestyle is shaped by what we do, how we do it and where we live.
The COVID-19 pandemic will create innumerable new opportunities. Many of them offer enormous income potential and they even work well (in some cases better) in disaster scenarios.
In my family’s example, we use technology to have virtual, global businesses. We use the internet.
Where we do it is from is places where we can also have a backup business that will thrive, without government interference, in troubled times.
Let me provide two simple, concrete example. North Carolina and ginseng. Florida and loquat.
Ginseng is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard in northern parts of the world.
Even better, one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops, that are currently unsustainable, can be grown on land in North Carolina and a couple of dozen other states that is extraordinarily cheap, yet are especially uncrowded safe and healthy.
Ginseng we grew in our former North Carolina back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
Learn about these specific places in our “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere Report”. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
Lowering taxes is vital now as the massive government spending during the COVID-19 pandemic will eventually lead to increased taxation.
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
“Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere” focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we developed at our farm gave us great pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply and created a tax deduction as well as it helped us develop a trout raising business.
We sold these trout at a local butcher shop.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.