My kids, who live in the UK, along with thousands of others, are being hounded by their British banks on behalf of the IRS.
This is a global problem that can affect anyone, even worse than you might think. I explain why below.
A recent message at this site, “The Fall of the Dollar’s Sovereignty”(1), showed that freedom infringements are continually created due to the nature of governments to spend more money than they have.
This wanton spending creates inflation.
Inflation eventually destroys almost all currencies that are capable of being manipulated by governments.
The article said: That’s why gold has always been a good money. Governments cannot manipulate (much) how much gold is in the ground and what it requires to mine it.
But governments will attack anything that threatens their ability to control money.
For example in the 1930s, gold rose in importance as the US economy collapsed. FDR signed Executive Order 6102, forbidding the “hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States”. The “Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917” and “Emergency Banking Act” were used to limit American gold ownership. The penalty could be as much as $10,000 and/or up to five to ten years in jail!
The stated reason for the ban was that hoarding of gold made the depression worse.
The real reason was to remove constraints on the Federal Reserve on increasing the money supply during the depression.
An article in England’s Guardian newspaper “British citizens born in US risk having UK bank accounts frozen” (2) shows how desperate tax authorities have become and how far they’ll go to maintain control over their money.
The article shows how the IRS has created an unimaginable mess for tens of thousands of innocent people.
The article says (bolds are mine): Britons who left US as children being chased by their banks for a US tax ID they do not have.
Tens of thousands of British citizens born in the US but who left when only a few months or years old risk having their bank accounts in Britain frozen because of intense pressure by US tax authorities on UK banks.
In one case, a 74-year-old living in Cambridge has been sent increasingly urgent letters from Barclays demanding her American tax identification number, even though she left the US on the RMS Queen Elizabeth in 1947 when she was just 18 months old. She had assumed that her US citizenship had lapsed.
The pensioner, who did not want her name published, said: “I felt hounded … I didn’t understand US tax law.”
An increasing number of Britons – many of whom have never spent a day of their working lives in the US – are being chased by their banks, which are insisting that they hand over their American tax identification numbers or risk having their assets frozen.
British banks are terrified of huge fines from US regulators if they continue to serve US citizens but fail to share information with the US Internal Revenue Service, the country’s taxation authority.
But this leaves thousands of so-called accidental Americans, who were born in the US but left as toddlers, in a near-impossible situation. Those born before 1986 were never allocated a tax identification or social security number or warned that they would be liable for US taxes for the rest of their lives.
Banks and investment platforms are in a race against time to uncover information about any remaining dual nationals on their customer roster before the end of 2019, when a grace period for banks expires.
The pensioner in Cambridge said accidental Americans like herself should not be the target of Fatca trawls of foreign bank accounts: “It was a big net cast to catch these big fish, these sharks, hiding American money abroad. In fact they haven’t caught very many of those and instead caught little minnows like myself.”
This is not just an American problem. An article at portugalresident.com “UK tax office benefits from global exchange of information” (3) shows how the UK taxman is after British expats just as the US is after American expats.
The article says: The Common Reporting Standard, where countries around the world automatically exchange information about taxpayers’ offshore income and assets, is now in full flow. Tax authorities are beginning to use the data received to their benefit.
The UK government published the 2019 version of its “No Safe Havens” policy paper on March 13, timed to coincide with the Chancellor’s Spring Statement. It outlines how the UK has seen “huge changes and improvements to offshore tax compliance in recent years” and lists some of the results of the Common Reporting Standard (CRS).
HM Revenue & Customs received 5.67 million records on UK taxpayers’ offshore financial accounts in 2018. This involved around 3 million UK resident individuals, or the entities they control.
The tax office confirmed that it has begun this CRS data to detect possible non-compliance. Since 2010, the government has introduced over 100 new measures to tackle non-compliance.
The nature of governments is to spend more money than they have. Creating debt now, that future generations will need to repay, gets them in or keeps them in power.
This problem has eroded our freedoms to such an extent that most banks abroad will not accept American customers. Now they are even refusing dual nations who are citizens of their own country… all because of these draconian tax rules that punish Americans who live abroad.
This is one reason I continue to work with ENR Asset Management. ENR is one of the few SEC registered financial advisors that has bothered to create a system so Americans can still hold their assets at Swiss and Austrian banks.
If you have questions about how to bank in Switzerland or Austria, send a note to ENR’s Thomas Fischer at email@example.com
Technology has allowed us to enjoy the benefits of a global economy. That same technology makes it possible for us to bank and invest anywhere we choose. This creates such a threat to the sovereignty of individual politicians that they act in desperation to maintain control of their citizens and their wealth. Be aware of this danger to our freedom and look for every way you can live anywhere, but earn everywhere.
Live Anywhere – Earn EverywhereHow to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs. Profit from post COVID-19 trends.
I invite you to join Merri and me in expecting the world to get better… to live and earn based on that expectation but… to also prepare for bad times as well as good.
Just in case… the world goes sideways… we will still survive and prosper.
We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
For example in my report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”, you’ll see how to make your dining room table bring you more control, more time, more income and more freedom. After all, what can be more accessible than a dining room table?
Dining room tables we worked from (and we also sold the tables for a profit).
You’ll even learn how to turn dining room tables into income and tax deductions as we have with these dining room tables we build out of local wood.
Let me be clear. I expect that the world will get better, at least for the few who adapt and avoid the dangers that the changes from the COVID pandemic will bring.
The wealth of the world, albeit with inequality, will continue to grow. This collapse of the global economy will bring an incredible new opportunity for those who know what to do. Thes profit making avenues offer enormous income potential and even work well in disaster scenarios.
Let me provide one simple, concrete example. Ginseng.
This is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities will be good to have and make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard.
Even better one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops that are currently unsustainable but can be grown on land that is extraordinarily cheap.
Ginseng we grew in our back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
Loquat leaf tea has become really important during the pandemic due to its respiratory strengthening qualities.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
There are specific places where property is especially inexpensive, now because previous owners do not know about the special qualities created by the pandemic.
Learn about these specific places. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can be enhanced by the pandemic but also create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we created at our farm brought us pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply, extra income and a tax deduction as well.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.