Without good health we cannot truly be free.
Yesterday’s message “Freedom of Time” looked at the biggest American financial concerns. Paying for basic needs and saving for retirement were far and away the largest worries.
Yet a further look at the challenges we face in America shows that money is not even on the top seven list.
Health is by far the biggest concern.
Certainly the financial aspects of good health are one of the problems we face. The pricing of America’s health system is insane.
Health insurance robs us of our time (trying to understand what it pays and does not) and often reduces freedom of choice by restricting choice of MDs, hospitals, medicines, procedures, etc.
Yet health care system problems are only the tip of the iceberg. Obstacles to good food and enough exercise rob us of our freedom of health.
Technology gives us great mobility. We can move miles a minute in a car, even visit exotic nations in hours. Technology gives us strength. I can dig ditches deeper and faster and mow and plow more fields than any dozen men, with my John Deere.
These same benefits also rob us of the health benefits of exercise. Getting enough exertion requires discipline!
Technology in food also steals of health freedom.
Our recent message “How to Overcome the Conspiracy of Food” revealed how just ten food companies employee a third of the world’s work force and how they have a choke hold on the system that produces food for you and me.
An even worse syndicate of seven food, pharma, chemical and communications companies have an alliance that can restrict your food, hurt your health and worse even reign over your thinking.
One of the companies is Monsanto, so truly hated that its new owner, Bayer, is dropping Monsanto’s name to help win back consumer trust. Bayer is now a go to brand for acetylsalicylic acid (Aspirin) as well as glyphosate (Roundup).
Get Away from the Big Stuff
Merri and I enhance our freedom of health by avoiding national brands as much as we can.
We go local.
Our most local food source is our own gardens in North Carolina and Florida.
Our North Carolina front yard.
We maintain greenhouses both places… here at the farm.
Our greenhouse in Florida allows us to grow food in the winter.
We know what we are getting when we grow food ourselves.
Plus gardening give us exercise. This is a win win… better food… more exertion.
Next we look for local food products. We have local raw dairy sources and organic meat, poultry and fish sources in both North Carolina and Florida.
Try to avoid the comfort of the supermarket.
Gaining our nutrition this way is a lot more work than running to the local grocery store! Yet this increases our independence from the huge food, chemical, pharma concerns that use their force to rob our freedom of health.
In 1997 Jeffery Steingarten successfully lived on the same level as the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Thrifty Food Plan, which is the basis for US food stamp calculations. He wrote a best seller based on the experience “The Man Who Ate Everything”.
His quote is worth remembering “The goal of the arts, culinary or otherwise is not to increase comfort. That is the goal of the easy chair.
Beware the risk of comfort.
Confucius said “The superior man thinks always of virtue. The common man thinks always of comfort”. Big food, big chemical, big pharma all take advantage of this fact. They use the allure of comfort to steal our freedoms.
Luckily we still have the freedom of choice to exercise or not and get good nutrition or not. Look beyond the convenience of the establishment and you can gain greater freedom of health.
Live Anywhere – Earn EverywhereHow to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs. Profit from post COVID-19 trends.
I invite you to join Merri and me in expecting the world to get better… to live and earn based on that expectation but… to also prepare for bad times as well as good.
Just in case… the world goes sideways again, we will still survive and prosper.
We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
For example in my report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”, you’ll see how to make your dining room table bring you more control, more time, more income and more freedom. After all, what can be more accessible than a dining room table?
Dining room tables we worked from (and we also sold the tables for a profit).
You’ll even learn how to turn dining room tables into income and tax deductions as we have with these dining room tables we build out of local wood.
Let me be clear. I expect that the world will get better, at least for the few who adapt and avoid the dangers that the changes from the COVID pandemic will bring.
The wealth of the world, albeit with inequality, will continue to grow. This collapse of the global economy will bring an incredible new opportunity for those who know what to do. Thes profit making avenues offer enormous income potential and even work well in disaster scenarios.
Let me provide one simple, concrete example. Ginseng.
This is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities will be good to have and make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard.
Even better one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops that are currently unsustainable but can be grown on land that is extraordinarily cheap.
Ginseng we grew in our back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
Loquat leaf tea has become really important during the pandemic due to its respiratory strengthening qualities.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
There are specific places where property is especially inexpensive, now because previous owners do not know about the special qualities created by the pandemic.
Learn about these specific places. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can be enhanced by the pandemic but also create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we created at our farm brought us pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply, extra income and a tax deduction as well.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.