This is “almost ” a sure thing. (We’ll see how to deal with the almost in a moment).
The simple laws of supply and demand guarantee that a strong global economy will continue to add more and more wealth.
Technology is making people more productive. Increased productivity increases supply.
There is a growing global population. Growing population increases demand.
Those are the basics. We can’t really argue with that.
More supply… more demand… more wealth.
We can see this fact in play in the Wall Street Journal article, “U.S. Household Net Worth Pushes Further Into Record Territory” (1).
The article says: Household wealth rose more than $2 trillion in the fourth quarter with help from rising stock and home prices.
Americans’ wealth pushed further into record territory in the final quarter of last year, hitting nearly $100 trillion thanks to rising stock markets and property prices.
Household net worth—the value of all assets such as stocks and real estate minus liabilities like mortgage and credit-card debt—rose more than $2 trillion last quarter to a record $98.746 trillion.
Soaring Wealth Hitting Lofty Levels Rising property and stock valuations have pushed net worth well above peaks seen before prior recessions.
The sad tragedy is that most people will not share in this growth and prosperity.
According to CNN’s article “America’s wealth gap is getting even bigger” (2) wealth inequality has skyrocketed with the growing prosperity.
The article says: In 2016, median household net worth improved across all income brackets — up 16% overall since 2013 — but those on the higher end of the income spectrum did the best. The top 10% of earners saw their household net worth increase 40% over the three-year period, according to the Fed. That has increased the nation’s already large economic divide.
Here’s one way of understanding the difference that makes. The median upper-income family (those who make more than $127,600) now holds 75 times the wealth of the median low-income family (those who make less than $42,500), according to an analysis of the data by the Pew Research Center. In 2007, top earners were worth 40 times as much. In 1989, the multiple was 28.
The richest 1% of families controlled a record-high 38.6% of the country’s wealth in 2016, according to a Federal Reserve report.
There’s a couple of reasons why wealth equality is growing.
First, the system is “rigged” in favor of the rich. It takes money to make money and the big growth in wealth since the last recession has been in stocks and real estate. Stocks had a banner year in 2017, with the S&P 500 rising 19% and the Dow Jones Industrial Average gaining 25%. Household wealth in the stock market climbed by $1.346 trillion in the fourth quarter.
Meanwhile, the value of households’ real estate increased $511.2 billion, reflecting continuing increases in home prices. U.S. house prices rose 1.6% in the fourth quarter, according to the Federal Housing Finance Agency’s house price index, and rose 6.7% on the year.
The lower half of earners in America do not have the money to invest in either real estate or shares. As prices rise, those who are not investors become relatively poorer.
Second, as wealth rises, so too does prices. The lower end of earners not only cannot invest, they save less. Though wealth has grown in the last years, Americans are overall are saving less. The US saving rate was 3.74% for 2017, down from 5.98% a year earlier and 7.19% in 2015. This is because the lower income earner is saving less while the upper income earners are growing increasingly rich.
Growing wealth disparity is a never ending story. The likelihood such disparities going away are dim. There is not much, as individuals, we can do at a global, national or even regional level.
Let’s make sure that we are not caught at the lower end of this distribution of wealth.
Avoid the traps that ambush freedom and wealth opportunity. Be an investor and lender not a borrower. Be an earner, a giver… not a taker, a dependent. Live the life you choose, not the one that the political and commercial interests and their agendas try to instill in and push upon you.
Every day a crossroad appears somewhere that can set you free. Maybe a chance to speculate on a share you know will rise… perhaps a job, or business opportunity, a way to serve and be valuable. Or it can simply be a savings… an obligation dismissed or a debt set aside or delayed.
We should look for where these intersections appear.
Beware! Often several of the roads ahead seem wider, smoother, and better marked. Those paths will be traveled by most.
The wide avenues that the masses follow are usually toll roads paved with traps… hidden agendas that make a few super rich but create a secret slavery for the likes of you and me.
There is a systematic deception created by a few controllers ready to ambush your efforts, restrain your ambitions and lock up the rights, opportunity and liberties that should set you on a path of unrestrained wealth.
The few in-the-know individuals who avoid being ambushed by the pitfalls can have everlasting wealth and truly be free.
How to deal with the “Almost” guarantee. Be a Pruppie.
What’s a Pruppie?
Pruppies combine the values of Uppies (Upward professionals) and Preppers (those who prepare for worst-case scenarios) so they can lead lives of wealth, travel, adventure and freedom despite any disaster.
Uppies expect everything to expand. So do Pruppies. They take advantage of every new benefit and technology they can. Pruppies enjoy using the fruits of our ancestor’s deliberations and labors to live better in this advanced technological world.
Preppers are prepared in case anything or everything fails. Pruppies do as well. Pruppies engage in something they love, as a business or hobby, that protects their lifestyle in case society and the global economy fail.
Embracing Pruppisim, is a practical idealism. Pruppies combine the strengths of Preppers and Uppies.
Taking the positive worldview pays off. No matter how dark the world, there has always been opportunity. The sun always shines somewhere.
Despite the negative headlines, and apparent crises we have faced, the modern world has lived and thrived through the Cold War and MAD, Y2K, GridX II, the Peak Oil Crisis, the recession of the 1970s, 1980s 2007, etc. etc. etc.
Is Uppie Still Valid?
Will the growing tensions in our world destroy it? Do we face war, the end of pensions, a ruined Social Security, a crashing dollar, a collapsing economy?
Maybe, but until the growth of supply and demand ends, Uppies will have opportunities for more wealth.Why the prepper backup?
Some Preppers prepare for worst-case scenarios like peak oil (that was a waste) or Armageddon (hasn’t come yet).
Pruppie backup is different because it’s positive. Pruppies do something they love, that will prosper, if everything goes wrong. Pruppie backup is more than just a shelter from bad news.
Even if there is no Armageddon, some day a catastrophe beyond our control could redirect the course of our individual lives. We might lose a job, learn that our pension won’t pay, have a health crisis or find that our dollars won’t buy as much as they must.
The Pruppie Factor shares global lifestyle experiences that helped my wife and me adapt for wealth, freedom and adventure in good times and bad.
We have turned our Prepper hobbies into businesses. Writing and real estate have been our mainstay businesses but we turned our agricultural hobbies into businesses as well.
We have an orange grove at our Florida home. We test new organic ways to make citrus farming better for the environment and create super oranges we sell.
We raise trout at our North Carolina farm. These small businesses in food and agriculture are satisfying, fun and add safety in our lives as we always have a food based survival income.
Follow the path that is right for you. Live a life of growing abundance and adventure as you protect against the almost guarantee.
Learn how to be a Pruppie in my report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”.
Live Anywhere – Earn EverywhereHow to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs. Profit from post COVID-19 trends.
I invite you to join Merri and me in expecting the world to get better… to live and earn based on that expectation but… to also prepare for bad times as well as good.
Just in case… the world goes sideways again, we will still survive and prosper.
We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
For example in my report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”, you’ll see how to make your dining room table bring you more control, more time, more income and more freedom. After all, what can be more accessible than a dining room table?
Dining room tables we worked from (and we also sold the tables for a profit).
You’ll even learn how to turn dining room tables into income and tax deductions as we have with these dining room tables we build out of local wood.
Let me be clear. I expect that the world will get better, at least for the few who adapt and avoid the dangers that the changes from the COVID pandemic will bring.
The wealth of the world, albeit with inequality, will continue to grow. This collapse of the global economy will bring an incredible new opportunity for those who know what to do. Thes profit making avenues offer enormous income potential and even work well in disaster scenarios.
Let me provide one simple, concrete example. Ginseng.
This is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities will be good to have and make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard.
Even better one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops that are currently unsustainable but can be grown on land that is extraordinarily cheap.
Ginseng we grew in our back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
Loquat leaf tea has become really important during the pandemic due to its respiratory strengthening qualities.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
There are specific places where property is especially inexpensive, now because previous owners do not know about the special qualities created by the pandemic.
Learn about these specific places. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can be enhanced by the pandemic but also create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we created at our farm brought us pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply, extra income and a tax deduction as well.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.