View from Lakeside Inn Mount Dora. See why you should enjoy it in 2015.
Speaking the language is already a huge benefit. You become one of the rare Anglos who can get along in Spanish speaking countries . You are also one of the special people who can communicate with 10 million non English speakers in the USA. Spanish is the second most used language in the USA. There are more Spanish speakers than speakers of Chinese, French, German, Italian, Hawaiian, and the Native American languages combined. According to the Census Bureau in 2012 Spanish is the primary language of nearly 50 million people in the US. This is the largest Spanish-speaking community outside of Mexico. Only half of these speakers also speak English “very well,” and 19% do not speak Spanish at all.
You tap into all this potential when you speak Spanish. Yet there are seven more benefits.
An article in England’s leading newspaper, the Telegraph, entitled “Why learn a foreign language? Benefits of bilingualism” (1) sums up the biggest benefit of all, increased intelligence. The article says: “Learning a foreign language is more than just a boost to your CV or handy for travelling. It will make you smarter, more decisive and even better at English. Physiological studies have found that speaking two or more languages is a great asset to the cognitive process. The brains of bilingual people operate differently than single language speakers, and these differences offer several mental benefits.”
The article then explains studies that show seven cognitive advantages gained from learning a foreign language.
#1: You become smarter
#2: You build multitasking skills
#3: You stave off Alzheimer’s and dementia
#4: Your memory improves
#5: You become more perceptive
#6: Your decision-making skills improve
#7: You improve your English
This is why I am making a special three day offer to help you learn Spanish in three days at our January Super Thinking + Spanish course, plus learn how to write to earn at our February Writer’s Camp. Normally the Super Spanish course is $699 and our Writer’s Camp is $799. We recently offered a two for one special that saved $699, but for the next three days you can save $350 more. In this three day offer you can enroll in both the Super Spanish + Writer’s camp for only $449.
Let me explain the three reasons why I am making this offer and why it will last only three days or even less.
First, the interaction required in both these courses means we must limit the group to around 30 delegates. We can normally stretch this a bit to accommodate a few last minute signups but at 40 the course become cumbersome.
Second, there is a perfect meeting room we love best at the Lakeside Inn.
The meeting room is in this special building below that is next to Lake Dora and looks out into Mount Dora.
Meeting room for our January Super Spanish and February Writer’s Camp.
Here is one of our groups in the room. This room can accommodate 30. That’s it. We simply cannot squeeze in more. The hard part is Mount Dora is a popular place and the inn especially so as it is the site of many weddings. For the last two years someone was ahead of us and we had to meet elsewhere. This year we have booked the room early for both the Spanish course and the Writer’s Camp, so 30 it is. When 30 delegates enroll this offer ends, even if the three days have not expired.
You can learn how and why our Super Thinking training makes it possible to speak Spanish in three days. Click here.
Learn more about our Writer’s Camp. Click here
There is one more reason why I am making this special offer. I have three new courses I am creating, one on value investing, one on Super Thinking and one on Snap Income generation. I want to offer these before the spring and need time to complete these courses. Filling the January and February courses now will free up time for more writing.
One Final but Huge Benefit
Merri and I are adding a Super Thinking Longevity session into both of the January and February courses.
Here are some of the subjects covered in these sessions:
* The three fundamentals of longevity. Gain secrets of nutrition, exercise and purpose so you’ll eat, work and sleep better and more peacefully through the elements of water, fire and air.
* How to use the five senses to be long lived and feel good.
* Andean-Indian connection language, exercise and food. How to shift fact from fiction and to apply ancient wisdom to a modern lifestyle.
* Air, fire and water Imbalances. What they are. How they impact your health and thinking.
* Three ways to reduce imbalances to conquer anger, depression and anxiety.
* Andean Food Mixtures. How to lose 43 pounds in eight weeks and expand your energy!
* Incan Cleansing Tactics. Create an internal fountain of youth.
* Three simple fruits, three spices and three internal cleaners that remove plaque, lower blood pressure and clean and lubricate the joints.
* Adding strength through the diet. Six magic foods, how to turn quinoa, corn, beans, eggs, cheese and yogurt into increased muscle mass.
* Natural Growth Hormone Inducers. Three secrets for a youthful body.
* High Mountain Dreams. Seven ways to get deep, revitalizing, good night’s sleep.
* Seven Incan exercises that will add years to your life and life to your years.
* Incan dietary secrets for weight loss, purification and vitality. How to buy, cook, prepare, serve and eat.
* Cleansing herbal showers and drinks you can make and use at home.
* The Secret of the Golden Thread. How to make every day seem like a lifetime.
(You gain these sessions at the courses at no additional cost.)
Enroll now and save $1,049.
Click here to attend both Super Thinking + Spanish January 16, 17, 18 and Writer’s Camp February 13, 14, 15. $499 per person for both courses.
Pay in three installments Pay $$150 now,
We will charge your card $150 on December 15, 2014 and $150 on January 15, 2014.
This is a limited offer that expires Monday, December 1st. Due to the limited seats available, we cannot issue refunds for cancellation unless we can find another delegate to fill this place.
Due to the nature of this special offer there is not a discount for couples. If you are enrolling as a couple, please show units in your order.
Merri and I look forward to meeting you in Mount Dora.