Here is why… when we focus on root value… everything can change.
Root value is value at its most important level… the place where a little improvement makes huge changes. I mean monumental shifts.
Last week we looked at the best worst book entitled “Anastasia” I have ever read in the message “Micro Business Strategies From Siberia“.
As literary Anastasia is poorly composed… but an absolute must read… incredible having sold 10 million copies and covering so eloquently the concept of searching for root value.
When we invest or start a business we need to look for value… but if we find root value instead profits… potential… fulfillment… positivity expand exponentially.
Many call this watering the roots. This can be bad or… really good.
Take the problem of global nutrition as an example. This is a problem of quality versus quantity. The world has a growing population so more food is required. The solution has been monocropping and centralized distribution. Monocropping a high-yield single crop yearly on the same land seems economically efficient but damages soil and increases crop vulnerability to opportunistic insects, plants, and microorganisms. This form of food production requires increased pesticides and artificial fertilizers.
Central distribution forces early harvest (when food has not reached it maximum nutritional value) and requires enormous expenditures of energy for transportation and storage.
The problems associated with these systems compound as they breakdown as all systems eventually do. One way to overcome the loss of coherence is adding more pesticides, more artificial fertilizers, more longer distribution… just like one way to resolve too much pressure on a damn is to build a bigger damn… until the damn or the system breaks.
The alternative is to go back to the root… in this case the need for growing amounts of sustainable nutritious food.
We can see many alternatives.
The website foodurbanism.com shows two great alternatives and says: As part of the 5th International Architecture Biennial Rotterdam, the Rotterdam Test Site has included the city’s first rooftop garden on top of the Schieblock building. The garden houses vegetables. herbs and bees, with the produce being distributed to local restaurants and in the future their own shop. 23.4 meters above the Schiekade, the Dakakker’s goal is to turn Downtown Rotterdam into a district that is a source of fresh produce for the neighborhood. In a city with high vacancy rates in its downtown area, any community-building strategy is a positive development.
The Rotterdam Test Site.
Another article a foodurbanism.com says: In 2003 the Russian President signed into law a further “Private Garden Plot Act” enabling Russian citizens to receive free of charge from the state, plots of land in private inheritable ownership. Sizes of the plots differ by region but are between one and three hectares each [1 hectare = 2.2 acres]. Produce grown on these plots is not subject to taxation. A further subsequent law to facilitate the acquisition of land for gardening was passed in June 2006.
Russian Private Garden.
It is estimated that much more than half of Russia’s vegetables, fruit, dairy and meat is produced on these plots.
Though almost half the voters in the USA were disappointed last week. Maybe though, the White House has one thing right… its organic kitchen garden and it program of teaching children to grow their own food. Let’s hope this model is highlighted more!
White House Organic Kitchen Garden.
There are precedents for an expansion of good nutritional ideas from the White House.
In 1918 to highlight food rationing, President Wilson and his wife brought sheep to graze and fertilize the White House lawns. During World War II the Roosevelts planted a White House victory garden. During that time about 40 percent of America’s vegetables came from Victory gardens.
Perhaps humanity can learn to feed itself sustainably without the pressure of war. Let’s hope so.
There is a commercial alternative to the nutrition problem as well called Community Supported Agriculture or CSA.
The Localharvest.org website says: Community Supported Agriculture. Over the last 20 years, Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) has become a popular way for consumers to buy local, seasonal food directly from a farmer. Here are the basics: a farmer offers a certain number of “shares” to the public. Typically the share consists of a box of vegetables, but other farm products may be included. Interested consumers purchase a share (aka a “membership” or a “subscription”) and in return receive a box (bag, basket) of seasonal produce each week throughout the farming season.
Advantages for farmers:
* Get to spend time marketing the food early in the year, before their 16 hour days in the field begin
* Receive payment early in the season, which helps with the farm’s cash flow
* Have an opportunity to get to know the people who eat the food they grow
Advantages for consumers:
* Eat ultra-fresh food, with all the flavor and vitamin benefits
* Get exposed to new vegetables and new ways of cooking
* Usually get to visit the farm at least once a season
* Find that kids typically favor food from “their” farm – even veggies they’ve never been known to eat
* Develop a relationship with the farmer who grows their food and learn more about how food is grown
Looking for root value goes beyond thinking outside the box. Root value thinking looks at the making of the box… searching for its beginnings, its structure, substructure and its real meaning. From this new ideas (or often old ones used in modern ways) recreate an entire system economy or society.
This for those who would like to look at Ecuador farm property.
Imagine having a multi dimensional opportunity like this.
There are opportunities to own an Ecuador farm with a combination of beach front and agriculture.
Delegates visiting Ecuador farm on beachfront with multi dimensional opportunity.
When you find investments or business ideas that water the roots… then you have discovered the greatest opportunity of all… in every way… the root value.
Live Anywhere – Earn EverywhereHow to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs. Profit from post COVID-19 trends.
I invite you to join Merri and me in expecting the world to get better… to live and earn based on that expectation but… to also prepare for bad times as well as good.
Just in case… the world goes sideways… we will still survive and prosper.
We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
For example in my report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”, you’ll see how to make your dining room table bring you more control, more time, more income and more freedom. After all, what can be more accessible than a dining room table?
Dining room tables we worked from (and we also sold the tables for a profit).
You’ll even learn how to turn dining room tables into income and tax deductions as we have with these dining room tables we build out of local wood.
Let me be clear. I expect that the world will get better, at least for the few who adapt and avoid the dangers that the changes from the COVID pandemic will bring.
The wealth of the world, albeit with inequality, will continue to grow. This collapse of the global economy will bring an incredible new opportunity for those who know what to do. Thes profit making avenues offer enormous income potential and even work well in disaster scenarios.
Let me provide one simple, concrete example. Ginseng.
This is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities will be good to have and make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard.
Even better one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops that are currently unsustainable but can be grown on land that is extraordinarily cheap.
Ginseng we grew in our back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
Loquat leaf tea has become really important during the pandemic due to its respiratory strengthening qualities.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
There are specific places where property is especially inexpensive, now because previous owners do not know about the special qualities created by the pandemic.
Learn about these specific places. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can be enhanced by the pandemic but also create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we created at our farm brought us pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply, extra income and a tax deduction as well.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.
Read more at foodurbanism.com