We have long predicted that the greatest growth on Ecuador’s coast would come north of the Chone Estuary after the bridge at Bahia was completed. This is beginning to happen now of course since the bridge was completed last year.
Here is a paid advertisement from the International Engineering and Development Company YUMA International Compania Limitada Aprobado for community building in Coastal Ecuador.
Ladera Pacifica is located in the protected dry tropical forest Hacienda el Recreo. 700 hectares bountiful with flora and fauna unique to this zone. There is much more to enjoy in coastal Ecuador besides ocean beaches washing up to your patio door. Ecuador itself has miles of pristine beaches to explore as well as endless activities to enjoy…exploring the Galapagos and Isla de la Plata, whale watching suffing, climbing, paragliding, natural trail walking, horse riding, beach combing and enjoying your own private sunset from your new roof top terrace.
Vision of Our Gated Community
These beautifully designed homes are large and functional, at 1666.307 sq. ft (154.805 sq meters) indoor area, plus additional 2150.52 sq. ft. (174.6 sq. meters) of outdoor living.
The areas include a roof top terrace, outdoor kitchen and shower, balconies, backyard garden, as well as 500 sq. ft. of pivoting full height and width windows, taking advantage of spectacular views and fresh ocean breezes .
Reasons Why This Project is Unique
* Avant-garde engineering and architectural design.
* Ecological preservation of nature and sustainable development is our vision obtained through a due diligence approach.
* The environmental and economical advantages of strategic location are endless: located on the ecological reserve, in hands reach of all new city infrastructure including Ruta de Sol highway, San Vincente national and Manta international airports, Chone River bridge, supermarkets, banks, restaurants, farmers markets, and charming fishing villages.
* Government interest in attracting foreign investments to the area with tax incentives and infrastructure improvements.
* Elevated at 70 m from the sea level to insure your investment from natural disasters.
* Due diligence in complying with local regulation and customs.
The good example of our revolutionary thinking is using the modular building system (http://www.imbmobusa.com/) which provides many benefits over conventional methods, including:
Stronger – Greater Resistance to Earthquakes & Hurricanes
Faster Construction Time
Better Thermal & Acoustic Insulation
Lower Weight, Higher Shear Load Resist
Pex Plumbing Systems – Better Efficiency,
Greater Resistance to Earthquake Damage
Environmentally Responsible – Energy Savings, No Wood Used
Also unique to this project, we are manufacturing on site, full length pivoting windows, so we can take advantage of spectacular vistas, sunsets and fresh ocean breezes
Ladera Pacifica is happy to introduce pre-constructional price of US$93/sq. foot for first six (6) homes on first come-first serve basis! Hurry, this offer will not be extended!
The payment plan as following: $1000 to reserve your condo, 40% at the start of construction, 40% at the completion of structure and 20% minus $1000 deposit at finish.
See more details at www.yumaeng.com/laderapacifica/price
All legal rights reserved by Yuma Engineering
We DO NOT investigate properties when they are advertised so be sure to complete your due diligence and always use an independent Ecuador attorney who represents you (not the seller) when you buy real estate in Ecuador. We also recommend that you rent before you buy and become familiar with Ecuador.
Learn more about Ecuador real estate.