The idea is that “people want what they perceive they have lost”.
Recognizing what you feel you have lost, there are ways to to earn income wherever you live.
Problems create opportunity.
Having lost something is a problem.
Since each of us represents a unique market… if we can understand what we feel we have lost… we can understand a problem that many others also feel.
Here is a case study about this.
I feel that we have lost simpler times… when we were not so dependent on a system that is so far beyond of our control.
For example, if for any reason the internet does not work… I am out of business.
If for any reason the national food distribution system stops, I cannot eat.
If for any reason, gasoline supplies are cut off, I cannot travel. Etc. Etc.
Access to these supplies are beyond my control.
That is one reason that we moved to an isolated North Carolina farm 11 years ago.. a survival place… where we also love to be even though the system we depend upon is working fine.
I would like this farm to be more independent and sustainable.
The growing risks of a social economic systemic meltdown have created a window where the past and future have come together.
We perceive we have lost a simple, independent life. In the future we may need to be more independent again.
So we can logically ask, “What needs for the future are now here?”
Here are five “the future is now” investing and business trends that have merged. They seem to have a bright future.
#1: Gain value added. This is the era when small and flexible are beautiful. Modern community technology makes it possible for even micro businesses to virtually integrate. I’ll give you a specific in a moment.
#2: Invest in real estate. I know, I know people keep saying that prices are going down. Yet these same people keep having kids without making more land. This looks like an opportunity distortion to me.
#3: Bet on inflation. I do not see how with the massive government bailouts this will not happen everywhere…to a great extent.
#4: Invest in alternative power and sustainability. The same fundamentals as for real estate are at work…more kids…no more fresh water…trees…soil…clean air…etc. Plus one factor more. Each child born expects more.
#5: Invest in natural health. The current social economic lifestyle is flawed. The acquisition of stuff creates too much work…leading to too much stress…with too little time…and poor nutrition…leading to pharmaceutical and surgical intervention. This intervention costs too much and is not a pleasant, effective approach that optimizes maximum human efficiency.
I believe that anyone who invests or has a business in these areas has great potential.
Based on this belief, I am working with a team that is assembling a proposal for what we can do with our land creating a Draftwood Village, micro hydro power supply, etc.
That team has been organized by Ian Snider… the formulator of the Draftwood concept. Draftwod… sustainable harvested, value added timber hauled out by draft horses.
Here is Ian mowing hay near the old farm house they live in on the South Fork of the New River.
Here is Ian’s wife, Tracy, with their draft horse, Frank, discing their sweet sorghum cane field.
With these thoughts in mind we are taking our next step here at the farm which was originally an investment in real estate (#2 above). Plus our move here was also an investment in water. We have dozens of springs. This one for example, called the “Indian’s Trough”, is a historical site and produces many gallons of water a second.
This one spring alone provides all the water in our home and fills a small waterfall in our backyard, and waters all the animals out back.
Plus fills the wood fired, hot tub we have in the deep woods.
Spring water fills the tub.
Fallen wood heats the water which comes from the spring year round at 49 degrees F. We usually soak at 105 to 110 F.
There are dozens of the springs on the property…hundreds of rivulets leading to streams and pretty soon they form our creeks, waterfalls…
Our land rises nearly 1,000 feet. You can see the rise on an aerial photo. The blue lines are roads on the farm. The bald at the top sits at 4,000 feet. Our entrance at 3,000+.
At the bottom of the farm we have a rushing creek pushed by hundreds of feet of drop.
We are combining this fact with a bet on inflation and an investment on sustainability and alternative power (#3 and #4 above) and plan to move our farm off the grid so we can live in a healthier, wealthier, more independent way. Not all alternate energy is cost effective at this time…at current energy rates. I expect the rates to rise so am willing to speculate by investing in energy saving and producing capital now.
Here is the plan we are working on that enhances the value added aspect of our business (#1 above). We have some great home sites on the farm. Some have some great locations for solar, hydro and wind power.
Many of our meadows have southern views and are filled with morning and evening sun.
Our home has a complete southern exposure and was built with 13 inch concrete filled, styrofoam insulated, heat retaining walls.
The 12 large glass windows and doors let the sun pour in all day. Even when it is freezing outside you can nearly heat the house with a candle.
Other sustainability assets include wind potential in places on the land that are high, sunny and exposed.
Our vision for the farm is evolving like this…homes that can support themselves: …energy…food…and water…but connected to the world.
There is more value added potential in…wood. A nearby business specializes in sustainable logging…with horses. See www.mtnworks.org
This allows one to work on an entirely integrated plan…harvesting and milling wood…to build houses and cabins on sites like this…that
are off the grid with solar, wind and water power and with enough land to grow one’s own organic food.
These and other qualities also lead to many natural health opportunities so we have a complete opportunity to create opportunity from all five of the the “future is now” investing and business ideas above.
This plan is filled with value added potential. We can help our forest with sustainable logging.
The wood can be used for the cabins.
We can offer courses that teach people the logging, the milling, how to build the cabins.
We can teach people how to save via off the grid living and even help them obtain off the grid equipment. Plus we gain off the grid homes for our retreat center.
I expect this will make new avenues so our business can change and grow in the next five to ten years…just as Ecuador altered our life and business a previous decade ago.
This process feels right to us and we are proceeding.
As Ian at Mountainworks points out we could offer some great value added benefits that combine the past and future. Here is how he describes what we could do.
“Come stay for a week this winter and ski/snow shoe our horse logging trails, learn how to sustainably select your trees for the perfect bluegrass guitar….take the reins for a turn driving the draft horses as they carefully remove the chosen wood…soak in the wood fired hot tub after a day of custom sawing your lumber….dine on the finest game of the field or our preserved farm veggies with homemade wine…return late next spring to assemble your dream instrument in time for pickin at the summer festivals…stake your claim in our exclusive Draftwood Village of custom built carbon positive cottages….”
Live Anywhere – Earn EverywhereHow to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs. Profit from post COVID-19 trends.
I invite you to join Merri and me in expecting the world to get better… to live and earn based on that expectation but… to also prepare for bad times as well as good.
Just in case… the world goes sideways again, we will still survive and prosper.
We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
For example in my report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”, you’ll see how to make your dining room table bring you more control, more time, more income and more freedom. After all, what can be more accessible than a dining room table?
Dining room tables we worked from (and we also sold the tables for a profit).
You’ll even learn how to turn dining room tables into income and tax deductions as we have with these dining room tables we build out of local wood.
Let me be clear. I expect that the world will get better, at least for the few who adapt and avoid the dangers that the changes from the COVID pandemic will bring.
The wealth of the world, albeit with inequality, will continue to grow. This collapse of the global economy will bring an incredible new opportunity for those who know what to do. Thes profit making avenues offer enormous income potential and even work well in disaster scenarios.
Let me provide one simple, concrete example. Ginseng.
This is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities will be good to have and make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard.
Even better one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops that are currently unsustainable but can be grown on land that is extraordinarily cheap.
Ginseng we grew in our back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
Loquat leaf tea has become really important during the pandemic due to its respiratory strengthening qualities.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
There are specific places where property is especially inexpensive, now because previous owners do not know about the special qualities created by the pandemic.
Learn about these specific places. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can be enhanced by the pandemic but also create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we created at our farm brought us pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply, extra income and a tax deduction as well.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.