This is why we are sponsoring an intuition course this August.
Once many years ago, Merri’s and my intuition went into overdrive. We felt a compulsion to change. I mean really change.
There was no logical reason to turn our lives upside down, but our intuition said “just do it” and…we did.
Because of this intuition, we sold our Rolls Royce.
We sought out, lived and worked with shamans and masters of health to learn and use health and longevity secrets from all over the world.
We moved to a shaman’s village where they gave us a tiny hut…to live in as we learned.
This may seem like quite a let down from a 5,000 square foot house on the Naples Florida beach. Yet it was not. We thrived and kept looking and learning.
Here we are learning from Don Carlos, his son and two MDs from the US at a sacred Andean pyramid near Quito.
Here we are with Don Alberto, learning about cleansings in the sacred springs.
Here we are with the Shamana of Zuleta
Aldemar is a shaman deep in the Amazon.
More shamans and their families joined us.
Sharing secrets of energy…vitality and good health.
We bought nearly a thousand acres deep in the Andes and moved there to live with a shaman and his apprentices…to work and learn with them.
Here are two of the apprentices hiking on the land.
We built a simple hut there to live as well.
We learned how to ignore heat…and cold…fatigue. Here I am at our North Carolina farm with our son Jake doing it…meditating in the creek in the ice and snow.
This was not done to abandon a lifestyle in the West.
Do not get me wrong. We have become multi millionaires with a thriving Western business. We have just found that material and spiritual success are now easier…more enjoyable…fulfilling, healthy and sustainable…doing more good…because of what we learned.
We learned these things to make our Amercan life better.for us and for all.
That intuition has worked. We have prospered…had more fun…enjoyed better health. Despite being in our 60s we bound with energy and feel like life is just about to begin.
Every day is a mystical adventure!
Yours can be as well.
What fun to share the knowledge we learned.
I highly encourage anyone interested in natural ways of attaining higher degrees of success, satisfaction, fulfillment, health and greater longevity to come to the Andes or Blue Ridge Mountains and learn tips that help extend longevity and more importantly add energy and vitality to every year we live.
In addition to the learning, you will notice improvements right away as you are immersed in balancing surroundings, eating vitalized food and absorbing the energy of the mountains.
Even absorbing part of the deep wisdom we have been given to share can make your life, brighter, happier and healthier in many ways.
You learn how to eliminate stress and gain more energy, vitality and longevity by learning ways to merge the Western life with the shamanic way.
There are two upcoming opportunities to share this wisdom passed to us.
This August, we will share our shamanic sessions during Susan’s Stanton’s three day intuition course conducted at Merrily Farms at Little Horse Creek located deep in the recesses of North Carolina’s Blue Ridge Mountains. This area was selected for its isolation, pure water, fresh air and healing springs by an Andean Shaman.
This week long course includes three shamanic sessions from Ecuador plus Andean cooking lessons, exercises and cleansings in the hot healing waters of the “Indian’s Trough” spring on the farm.
Here are some of the subjects covered in shamanic health sessions:
* The three fundamentals of longevity. Gain Shamanic secrets of nutrition, exercise and purpose so you’ll eat, work and sleep better and more peacefully through the elements of water, fire and air.
* Why Ecuadorians are long lived and feel good. How you can too!
* Andean-Indian connection language, exercise and food. How to sift fact from fiction and way to apply ancient wisdom to a modern lifestyle.
* Air Imbalances. What they are. How to spot them and three ways to end anxiety.
* Fire Imbalances. What they are. Seven ways to avoid them and reduce anger.
* Water Imbalances. What they are. Three ways how to avoid them and eleven ways to wipe out depression.
* Andean Food Mixtures. How to lose 43 pounds in eight weeks!
* Incan Cleansing Tactics. Create an internal fountain of youth.
Three simple fruits, three spices and three internal cleaners that remove plaque, lower blood pressure and clean and lubricate the joints.
* Adding strength through the diet. Six magic foods, how to turn quinoa, corn, beans, eggs, cheese and yogurt into increased muscle mass.
* Natural Growth Hormone Inducers. Three secrets for a youthful body.
* High Mountain Dreams. Seven ways to get deep, revitalizing, good nights sleep.
* Seven Incan exercises that will add years to your life and life to your years.
* Incan dietary secrets for weight loss, purification and vitality. How to buy, cook, prepare, serve and eat.
* Cleansing herbal showers and drinks you can make and use at home.
* The Secret of the Golden Thread. How to make every day seem like a lifetime.
Previous delegates have told us that these sessions are life changing.
Lose weight. Shape up you body. Have more energy, look and feel better.
This August 2008 you can gain from ancient wisdom that was taught to Merri and me during the time we lived with shamans and their apprentices in the Andes.
All food and lodging are included! Learn more here.
Learn about the Andean nutrition that will be taught and served.
During Susan’s course Merri and I will share secrets we have learned to improve our health and well being despite our heavy travel and work demands.
Surround yourself in the nourishment of the clean air, fresh spring water and cleansing mountain mists, at our isolated farm where we have created perfect rustic for you.
Our accommodations are magnificent, each built with the history of the Blue Ridge in mind, but created for total comfort with feather top mattresses, fluffy goose down quilts and 330+ thread count sheets.
There is comfort, taste, charm, space, every imaginable amenity and views of nature’s purity at every turn.
The farm is stunning, 252 acres of nature, forest and glen, bright meadows and bold mountain, trout filled streams. Spring birds join us at the bird feeders on our breakfast deck that just over Little Horse Creek.
The outstanding lunch and dinner menu is perfectly cooked and served by Merri and me using nutritional secrets learned from healers and healing cooks around the world.
During the course you’ll enjoy numerous healing ceremonies and enjoy our deep woods, spring fed Japanese cedar, hot water soaking pool.
Facilities include mountain biking, steam bath and special Blue Ridge health massage.
I invite you to join us in this wonderful adventure.