Western lifestyles suffer numerous family problems. Stress on mom and dad to work and lack of adventure. Boring stressful, mind numbing routine! Jobs far flung across the nation. We are often forced in work to travel and be away.
Then there are the peer pressures and TV, cinema and song that separate family thinking, lead the youth astray in body, mind and spirit as it also demeans the advice of the elders, mom and dad. No adventure in the lifestyle here either.
Travel for adventure adds one more barrier.
One of the most common concerns I hear from readers who are thinking of moving down here for an adventure lifestyle is the problem of being away from the family.
I know the problem, having left home 40 years ago (this May) and being a compulsive adventurer.
I have managed to drag my kids and Merri to some pretty wild and weird places and was away from them a lot…in fact too much.
Because quality in the family relationship is what counts we focused on the time we had together rather than apart.
We did so many crazy things we named ourselves the “Intrepid Explorers Club”.
We chose to make any time together, a special holiday because we had learned in our travels that many ancient cultures place a great significance on celebration as a way to renew the spirit within. Our time together has always been a celebration to renew our family spirit.
Though we are now flung around the world…the kids and grandkids are in Oregon, Florida, Leeds, London and Mbabane (Swaziland’s capital city) we stay in touch and continually plan our next adventure.
We are plotting with our son, Jake, to take and Alaskan trip so when he sent the note below it seemed like good weekend reading for you.
Here is what Jake shared about adventure.
“Dad and Merri, I watched a great movie this weekend – ‘Into the Wild’. This is a story about a person’s desire to leave the confines of civilisation and journey into wilderness in search of adventure and enough space and solitude to contemplate what it means to be human.
“The movie opens with a quote from Lord Byron:
‘There is a pleasure in the pathless woods,
There is a rapture on the lonely shore,
There is society, where none intrudes,
By the deep Sea, and music in its roar;
I love not Man the less, but Nature more.’
“With these words and some lovely cinematography in mind I went to bed on Saturday night and dreamed of waking up in a new world, fresh and quiet and ripe for adventure. And so it was with real delight that I woke to exactly that.
“We had heavy snow across Yorkshire over night and I was on holiday! So I grabbed some chocolate as emergency survival food and off I went into the Yorkshire Dales, not exactly Wilderness but good enough.
“A few more thoughts on the movie…
“The film is based on the true story of a young American man called Chris McCandless who had dreamed of an ‘Alaskan Odyssey.’ He actually lived about 20 miles down the road from my house in Stone Mountain, Atlanta – graduating from Emory University in Atlanta. He hiked into the wilderness via an old dirt logging road called the Stampede trail. McCandless found an abandoned bus used as a hunting shelter and lived out of it for the summer season before being trapped from leaving by floods and bad weather. He was found by moose hunters that winter – his 60lb body decomposing in his sleeping bag inside the bus. He had starved to death.
“A lot of debate surrounds the story. Why would a well educated person, from a well to do family and a bright future, want to live off boiled rice, roast squirrels and sleep in a cold rusting bus far from anyone else? But the interesting theme running through the debate became not so much ‘why would anyone want to do this?’ but ‘why were so many people expressing that they understood this urge and could relate?’- ordinary people, living seemingly comfortable, sane and sensible lives.
“It seemed the middle-class masses were starting to question whether their success, indeed life, as defined in terms of material excess was leaving us empty and turning our communities into corporate wastelands. I certainly understood the urge, even as a teenager.
“And so with this wisdom pulsating through the frontal lobes of my consciousness I wandered the Dales, taking whimsical pictures of snow whipped off stone walls, lone trees and black lambs, the grand sweeping vistas around Malham Cove, only revisiting civilization periodically to ask a tourist to snap a picture of me in my grinning rapturous state or when walking back to buy a 99 Flake from the 4×4 Ice-cream van that was parked at the National Park parking lot (only in England).
“To cut this long story short – this was a perfect day, filled with a sense of adventure and rich with the finest simple pleasures.
“I hope to share a few of these moments with you here in the pictures attached.
Merri and I enjoyed this thought and hope it helped add some adventure to your weekend.
Tomorrow’s (Sunday) message takes us on an African adventure.
Until then, good adventures to you.
Live Anywhere – Earn EverywhereHow to Gain Extra Freedom – While Almost Everyone Loses Theirs. Profit from post COVID-19 trends.
I invite you to join Merri and me in expecting the world to get better… to live and earn based on that expectation but… to also prepare for bad times as well as good.
Just in case… the world goes sideways… we will still survive and prosper.
We do not give up anything much. We can enjoy the good parts of the new economy, as we protect ourselves from what can be bad.
For example in my report “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere”, you’ll see how to make your dining room table bring you more control, more time, more income and more freedom. After all, what can be more accessible than a dining room table?
Dining room tables we worked from (and we also sold the tables for a profit).
You’ll even learn how to turn dining room tables into income and tax deductions as we have with these dining room tables we build out of local wood.
Let me be clear. I expect that the world will get better, at least for the few who adapt and avoid the dangers that the changes from the COVID pandemic will bring.
The wealth of the world, albeit with inequality, will continue to grow. This collapse of the global economy will bring an incredible new opportunity for those who know what to do. Thes profit making avenues offer enormous income potential and even work well in disaster scenarios.
Let me provide one simple, concrete example. Ginseng.
This is a great health root. The demand is growing especially in China. At times good dried Ginseng sells for $1,000 a pound! This is an incredible and easy crop to grow. The less care you give it, the more valuable it can become. Yet if everything goes south, the health qualities will be good to have and make it an excellent barter item. Once you know what to do with ginseng, it’s easy to grow in your back yard.
Even better one of the best kept secrets is that ginseng and 125 other medicinal crops that are currently unsustainable but can be grown on land that is extraordinarily cheap.
Ginseng we grew in our back yard. I know about growing ginseng through experience and explain why and how in the report “Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere”.
Loquats are another example of an easy to grow crop that help promote natural health.
Here I am by one of the many loquat trees at our Florida farm.
Loquats are a great fruit for making jam and such, but the loquat leaf has amazing medicinal qualities. Its is a registered medicine in China and due to its anti viral and respiratory system enhancing qualities has an especially growing demand right now. The images below from Amazon.com show that the leaves sell for about a dollar per leaf!
I have many trees on the farm but started growing loquat seedlings last year.
Loquat leaf tea has become really important during the pandemic due to its respiratory strengthening qualities.
I have been drinking a lot of home made loquat leaf tea during the pandemic.
The report “Live Anywere-Earn Everywhere” shows specific places that reduce your living expenses, easily increases your income, makes you smarter, healthier and provides tax benefits as well.
There are specific places where property is especially inexpensive, now because previous owners do not know about the special qualities created by the pandemic.
Learn about these specific places. More important learn what makes these places special and seven freedom producing steps that you can use to find other similar spots of opportunity.
Here are some of the experiences this report shares:
The report includes a tax and career plan broken into four age groups, before you finish school, from age 25 to 50 – age 50-to 65 and what to do when you reach the age where tradition wants you to re-tire. (Another clue-you do not need to retire and probably should not).
The report is very specific because it is about what Merri and I, our children and even my sister and thousands of our readers have done and are doing.
Live Anywhere – Earn Everywhere focuses on a system that takes advantage of living in Smalltown USA, but earning globally.
- Learn about the magic of the north facing slope. This is where Merri and I live almost half of our time. North facing mountain land is some of the least expensive in the world but has hidden values that the report reveals. There is a lot of this land and a lot of hidden value that you can tap. When we bought our Blue Ridge farm (252 acres) I mentioned this to my Swiss banking friend. “That’s bigger than the entire village where I live!” was his response. Smalltown USA offers a last chance at having a lot of space. By living in two Smalltown places there are enormous tax advantages as well. One step in the system saves Merri and me over $28,345 in taxes a year.
The report shows how to buy cheap north facing slopes and create an income producing tiny home for $29,000 or less.
If you lack the $29,000 to invest, a start up using tents is even less. These are tipis we put up at our farm before we built our first tiny home. Learn how they can create tens of thousands of dollars in income for you.
- See ways that small businesses like Tipi rentals can be enhanced by the pandemic but also create BIG tax savings as well as extra income. For more than 30 years Merri and I have enjoyed a strong six figure income, some years more, in the millions. Yet there have been very few years when we had to pay federal income tax. The report lays out a three structure program and how it is used when you are in school (up to age 30), then from 25 to 50, 50 to 70 and beyond 70. Learn why Chapter C corporations and pensions can be better than the normally recommended Chapter S. See how new mileage log rules gives you a possible opportunity to increase your tax deductions using IRS Form 4562. Using a two-vehicle strategy you can gain $12,976 in new deductions even if you do not have to drive one mile further or spend one additional penny on your car.
- See how a greenhouse can help you eat better and be healthier, plus provide income and a tax deduction and be funded by a government grant.
Our North Carolina greenhouse.
Our Florida greenhouse.
- There are similar benefits from having a second home office defined in IRS publication 463 and IRS publication 587, even if your desk is a dining room table. The report also shows how your dining room table can become an actual income producer as its creates a huge tax deduction at the same time, not to mention a great place to eat, work and lay out plans for a brighter, safer more lucrative and enjoyable future.
- Living in this environment is also healthier, economically as well as physically. You’ll see in the report how researchers at Harvard found an amazing correlation between living in conditions found on north facing slopes, longevity and mental health. The researchers were quite surprised by this strong correlation that also extended into mental health. In addition to feeling better, reducing stress and having more Joie de Vivre the places outlined in “Live Anywhere-Earn Everywhere” can help you avoid hospitals, high cost disease management (aka health care) and BIG pharma while providing an investment opportunity in three plants that have some of the fastest growing demand in natural health care. These three plants are just one of seven business opportunities that can create multiple streams of income.
- How changes in cell phone and internet technology eliminated the need to be in one place. An old law that creates new opportunity for small business in small towns is available to everyone.
- Use the specific search and purchase guide. Construction plans are included that show how to generate first tier income that leads to five, second tier avenues of earnings.
- How to pay off old debt and avoid new debt by avoiding spurts and embracing value.
- Learn seven skills that will always have value. See how to turn First Aid, medicinal plants, hospitality, food, trees, alternate energy and writing to sell into everlasting, low stress wealth.
This pond we created at our farm brought us pleasure but also helped create a safe, healthy food supply, extra income and a tax deduction as well.
This may be the most important report I have written in 50 years. The information is certainly the most urgent. Do not delay. The risks are upon us right now and you’ll understand how the final steps of the alliance are taking place as you read the current news.
To take any risk out of gaining this urgent information with my full satisfaction or money back guarantee. If you are not totally happy, simply let me know. I guarantee you can ask for a full refund any time within 60 days and I’ll refund your payment in full, no questions asked.
You can keep the reports as my thanks for ordering it.