Tennis star Billie Jean King summed up what you can gain from John Douillard's course when she wrote, “Dr. John Douillard's teachings can change your life as they have for me and thousands of others of all ages!”
John Douillard is the author of The 3-Season Diet, and Body, Mind and Sport. He is the former Director of Player Development for the New Jersey Nets. He received a Ph.D. from the Open International University and currently practices Ayurvedic and Chiropractic Medicine in Boulder, Colorado where he lives with his wife and five children.
- Board of Directors, NAMA, National Ayurvedic Medical Association
- Board of Advisors, California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine
- Faculty, Rocky Mountain Institute of Yoga and Ayurveda
- Director, Humanity In Unity, non profit international humanitarian org.
- President, LifeSpa Products, L.L.C. developed an all natural skin care line called, “Medicines
- for the Skin”
- Board Certified Naturopathic Physician by The American Naturopathic Medical Association
- Former Co-director of Maharishi Ayurveda Physicians Training program where he certified over
- 2000 medical doctors in Ayurvedic Medicine.
- Former co-director of Deepak Chopra's Ayurvedic Health Center in Lancaster, Massachusetts.
- USSR State Committee Physical Culture featured speaker, Moscow 1991
- White House Athletic Club feature speaker 1994
- YPO Young Presidents Organization All star Speaker 1994-1998
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Introduced natural health care, 1998
- New Jersey Nets featured speaker 1999. Hired full time 2000-01
- Keynote: Gaia Herbal & Naturopathic Symposium, 2000
- Keynote: California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine 2001, 2002
- Keynote: Southwestern Conference of Yoga and Ayurveda, 2002
- From The 3-Season Diet “Eat Atkins in the Winter, Jenny Craig in the Spring and Pritikin in the Summer as Nature Intended”
- Natural Weight Balancing: A way of life you will enjoy!
- No More Diets Please: Relearn how to eat and never go hungry.
- If You Crave It You Need It: Don't suppress them get satisfied!
- Stress Prevention: Learn how to handle stress before it man-handles you.
- Walk, Run, Stretch and Breath with Me: Watch breathing – not sweat burn pounds!
From Body, Mind and Sport
- Effortless Exercise: Learn how to enjoy exercise for the first time ever
- Human Potential Through Exercise: Find the eye of the hurricane in exercise and plug it into
- your life.
- The Zone: Make it the way you live everyday!
- Nasal Breathing Exercise: The key to mind body fitness
- Learn How to Exercise According to Your Type
- Competition Therapy: External victories will come and go but inner victories are here to stay.