This privacy statement applies to all Gary A. Scott websites.
- For each visitor to our website, our web server does not automatically recognize any information regarding your e-mail address or any of your personal details
- The only information we collect about our website are data such as the number of visitors, the search engine phrases used to refer people to our website, etc.
- The information we collect if you order anything from this website is used for order processing only and is never stored in an unencrypted format on our server.
- We never store or send any credit card or other personal data by non-encrypted means; we utilize sophisticated encryption methods such as SSL, PGP, etc., to insure data security.
- If you provide us with your email address, we will use this for the purpose of sending you our daily email messages, and occasionally to inform you about courses or products that we or carefully selected partners may offer, though we will never give your email address to any partner. We will never give, sell or disclose your email address to any of our business partners or any third party unless you ask us to do so.
- If you ask a question that we do not know the answer to, we may pass the question onto our board of advisors for their opinion. We will never publish your personal details at our website without your permission.
- With respect to security: we have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above email address or phone number.