Interesting currency/bond deal

Jyske Bank (Denmark's third largest bank) recently announced a bond investment that has an interesting twist. The bond is backed about 85% by other bond investments, but the remaining 15% is backed by an equal investment into the Euro Stoxx50, S&P 500 and...

Bite This

Here is an international business idea with real teeth! Or…here is a way to have more money by spending a holiday in the sun!Many people will have to spend thousands of dollars this year for something they hate. Learn how to make this expenditure much more...

Why Ecuador?

Why will Ecuador always be a great place to be? There are at least two reasons, the first we saw yesterday being that it sits on the equator which contains a special energy. Learn the second reason below.Ecuador is unique for many reasons. We looked at the first in...

Equatorial Health Tip

Evening mists rose like white smoke from the dense jungle in tiny cyclones of purity that masked the deep green below. Evening shadows played purple harmonies on sharp angles in a distant mountain ridge while bird songs carried cosmic visions of nature's perfect...

Equatorial Health Tip

Evening mists rose like white smoke from the dense jungle in tiny cyclones of purity that masked the deep green below. Evening shadows played purple harmonies on sharp angles in a distant mountain ridge while bird songs carried cosmic visions of nature’s perfect...